You’ve probably seen the art for my studio’s Kickstarter, but what about the books themselves? Here’s a rough idea of what they’ll look like!
These are dummy books, unprinted copies that are meant to show you the size and quality of the paper and binding. The individual books will be smooth and laminated, with stitched binding and a nice coated paper stock.
The hardcovers have a bit of heft to them! They will be cloth-covered, with a belly band (the strip around the middle) and a foil stamp (not featured on the dummy).
The last few images show some of our printed-out cover proofs to give you an idea of how the covers will fit on the individual books. If you’re excited to see the finished product, mosey over to our Kickstarter and become a backer!
- amoraes likes this
- cross-my-tea likes this
- stevelieber reblogged this from periscopestudio
- akelanorine likes this
- bzedan reblogged this from erikamoen and added:
- justanoldfashiontumblog likes this
- dbbettiepdx reblogged this from erikamoen
- vinegartom likes this
- codenamehexx reblogged this from erikamoen
- codenamehexx likes this
- wanderthecomic reblogged this from greyallison
- jamiedavidalee likes this
- jacobenimble likes this
- ashesandcastinets reblogged this from erikamoen
- anthonyscottwaters likes this
- viehfutter likes this
- echnolon reblogged this from erikamoen
- innerika likes this
- iamladyloin likes this
- aprilwithfluff likes this
- erikamoen reblogged this from periscopestudio and added:
- erikamoen likes this
- dimisfit likes this
- periscopestudio reblogged this from greyallison and added:
- periscopestudio likes this
- greyallison posted this